Disabling A PC for Curfew
- From: "Matt" <xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:41:31 -0500
I want to give my nephew a PC for his room. Is there a way to set it up so
it shuts down at midnight every nite and refuses to function tell 7 am?
Also, is there anyway to remotely tell it to lock down such as when he is
I already have my Internet router setup to shut off Internet access at
midnight but want the entire PC disabled if possible. He seems to miss alot
of school lately and my attitude if he is too sick for school he is too sick
to play on the computer for a few days.
Looking for software or maybe a device that does this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Explorer dies regularly
- Next by Date: Re: Disabling A PC for Curfew
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Explorer dies regularly
- Next by thread: Re: Disabling A PC for Curfew