Re: Setting up Fax Dialing Rules
- From: "cschiller1<at>earthlink.net" <"cschiller1<at>earthlink.net">
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:07:31 -0400
Usually, commas inserted in the dialup string will create a pause. Use multiple commas for a longer pause.
My Windows Fax feature works great for local numbers but when I try to do it International it seems like it just dials the whole set of numbers without a pause and I can't fax.
I am on a temporary overseas assignment in Colombia (Country Code - 57) and I need to fax a few pages to the US. I know the process for faxing locally but it seems like I can't set up the "Dialing Rules" correctly with the Wizard.
The number I need to dial for ATT International Access is: 018009110010
After dialing this number I need a pause while waiting for the automated message to stop and then I need to dial a "ATT Toll free fax number: 800 xxx-xxxx" that would let me fax what I need.
I have done this manually from a regular fax and it goes through with no problems. How do I set it up with the Wizard...?
- Prev by Date: Re: Memory Settings - Programs vs Cache
- Next by Date: Re: HELP! How to connect a Win98 computer to Windows XP system
- Previous by thread: Re: Display problems
- Next by thread: Re: Setting up Fax Dialing Rules