I half understand your question. The link is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/
and I will examine temporary files

Regards,

P D Sterling
Dallas TX

Wesley Vogel wrote:
P D,

What's the link to the website?

You can probably just drag the sound file out of your Temporary Internet
Files folder.

  • Re: address bar.
    ... > I know how to clear both my history and temporary files. ... start typing a website in the address bar that starts with a "T". ... clearing both temporary files and history. ... favorites because after clearing all temporary files my favorites websites ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: I cant access my favorite website
    ... although it has a really obnoxious java ... Maybe your PC-Cillin disabled javascript? ... For Internet Explorer's Temporary Files, ... the latest version from the Java website here: ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • unable to access a single site.
    ... I am not sure what is going on: I tried to access the website ... http server, but I think they do, I could not receive a file but I got ... error indicating "the parameter is incorrect", ... I cleared the cache and temporary files - still no way to access this ...
  • RE: IE issues; very confusing; PLEASE HELP
    ... Do not delete the temporary files often because it will have to download ... them everytime you connect. ... Other times the website has many grapihcs like pictures, music, flash ...
  • Deployed Support
    ... Hey Im a marine with MSSG31. ... thing is, when you open the updated website, it will bring up cached files. ... And you have to clear your temporary files then refresh in order for the ... files and hit refresh, but the common marine mom does not. ...