Re: Sound Recorder

Well, you most likely won't be able to copy the audio file from your
Temporary Internet Files folder because on this particular page, the
audio is coming from within a Macromedia Flash object. The audio file
is actually embedded within the object and is only removable with
speciality software.

If you can somehow identify the music that is playing, then you could
try a search engine search to see if someone has it for download.

//cobalt2020
www.aeiwebdesign.com
www.aeicomputertech.com

P D Sterling wrote:
I half understand your question. The link is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/
and I will examine temporary files

Regards,

P D Sterling
Dallas TX

Wesley Vogel wrote:
P D,

What's the link to the website?

You can probably just drag the sound file out of your Temporary Internet
Files folder.

  • Re: Sound Recorder
    ... You can probably just drag the sound file out of your Temporary Internet ... Files folder. ... P D Sterling hunted and pecked: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Java Web Start problem
    ... > user's do not have permission to launch from their Temporary Internet ... > Files folder. ... If we copy the jnlp file to their desktop, ... options in the tools menu and ALSO clear the Java Webstart Cache. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Delete Index.DAT
    ... I've been advised to delete this file (also to delete the Temporary Internet ... Files folder) because the Index.DAT is probably corrupted. ... I read a piece in Kelly's Korner advising me to use the Command Prompt as ... Type del index.dat, and then press ENTER. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed
    ... Files folder when browser is closed" = Enabled. ... Explorer>Internet Control Panel>Advance Panel>Empty Temporary Internet ... Microsoft MVP - Group Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: NTFS permissions mysteriously changing
    ... The rest of our W2K PCs only have a Temporary Internet ... Files folder inside each users personal profile, ... Temporary Internet files in both locations. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.file_system)