Re: Com Port error

Okay we can try that, just a minute... Well it doesn't work but I get a
different message, simply, "cannot communicate with port 1". This is a
standard Keil message. And no, we can't get a 32bit version of this
particular complier. Any other thoughts?

Jim

"Robert Roland" <fake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:31:02 -0500, "Jim Gainsley"