Re: Sound Recorder

I do not have the POS Flash player, but cultbye.swf looks like the file.
And, as previously posted, it's embedded.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:Fq7xg.9253$vO.509@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
P D Sterling <pdsterling@xxxxxxxxxxx> hunted and pecked:
Rats! I thought it would be something like that, and I'm afraid the BBC
will say its proprietary and won't give me file. Thanks for trying!

Regards,

P D Sterling
Dallas TX

AEI Computer Tech wrote:
Well, you most likely won't be able to copy the audio file from your
Temporary Internet Files folder because on this particular page, the
audio is coming from within a Macromedia Flash object. The audio file
is actually embedded within the object and is only removable with
speciality software.

If you can somehow identify the music that is playing, then you could
try a search engine search to see if someone has it for download.

//cobalt2020
www.aeiwebdesign.com
www.aeicomputertech.com

P D Sterling wrote:
I half understand your question. The link is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/
and I will examine temporary files

Regards,

P D Sterling
Dallas TX

Wesley Vogel wrote:
P D,

What's the link to the website?

You can probably just drag the sound file out of your Temporary
Internet Files folder.

  • Re: Sound Recorder
    ... audio is coming from within a Macromedia Flash object. ... try a search engine search to see if someone has it for download. ... P D Sterling wrote: ... You can probably just drag the sound file out of your Temporary Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Sound Recorder