Re: My Documents, My Pictures & My Music Folders Location
- From: "philo" <philo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:17:18 -0600
"Dorel" <Dorel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Perhaps someone asked before, but I can not find the answer.
I used to have My Documents, My Pictures and My Music folders on root
directory of d:\ drive because I want to keep c:\ 'clean' having only the
installed programms while all the data is on d:\. Computer crashed,
reformated the hard drive and reinstalled Windows with all the updates.
moved My Documents directory back to d:\My Documents, but My Pictures & My
Music folders directories have been automatically set inside of My
Documents, and I can not find any way to direct them back to their old
locations: d:\My Pictures, d:\My Music, d:\My Movies
Can that be done, or they have to stay inside of My Documents?
- Prev by Date: Re: Printing Pages
- Next by Date: Re: Group Permissions
- Previous by thread: Re: My Documents
- Next by thread: Re: My Documents, My Pictures & My Music Folders Location