Re: My Documents, My Pictures & My Music Folders Location

"Dorel" <Dorel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Perhaps someone asked before, but I can not find the answer.
I used to have My Documents, My Pictures and My Music folders on root
directory of d:\ drive because I want to keep c:\ 'clean' having only the
installed programms while all the data is on d:\. Computer crashed,
reformated the hard drive and reinstalled Windows with all the updates.
Now I
moved My Documents directory back to d:\My Documents, but My Pictures & My
Music folders directories have been automatically set inside of My
Documents, and I can not find any way to direct them back to their old
locations: d:\My Pictures, d:\My Music, d:\My Movies
Can that be done, or they have to stay inside of My Documents?

http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/16099/16099.html

  • files missing after temp profile disappeared
    ... spontaneously and logged me on with a temporary profile, ... deleting all my settings but no actual files. ... the "old" My Pictures into the "new" My Documents folder ... profile and the My Pictures and My Music folders were ...
  • Re: "My Pictures nlt listed in My documents Folder
    ... don't know if it will help if you did not upgrade. ... My Pictures and My Music Folders Are Not Created in Windows XP After Upgrade from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Where Can I find folders
    ... "PMCK" wrote in message ... > Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Where Can I find folders
    ... Where can I find the My Pictures and My Music folders in order to change the ... icons. ... If I go to control panel and then look in display, My Documents, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds
    ... (or root owed files) type into a term window: ... I have a folder that contains pictures I took myself and like to use ... this old design is not always handy. ...
    (Ubuntu)