- From: "Glen" <gp2002hw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:01:57 -0000
I have XP pro and on the volume window if I click playback I can setup the
controls relating to playback and if I click recording I can set the
controls for recoding. There is no need to have them both showing together.
Set up one then the other. Does your audio work, can you hear sounds. Are
all the drivers installed? Sometimes things can be greyed out if windows
doesn't detect hardware relating to the option or if a driver isn't
installed. As I said I dont use media centre so can't say for sure how it is
compared to XP Pro.
<gregf@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I just got a new PC with XP, Media Center Edition, and I'm
> having some issues with the volume control. When I go to the main
> screen for it, the INput Monitor is grey and can't be controlled. I
> notice that I have to choose to show either Playback or Recording, I
> can't seem to have it show both sets of controls at once. Is there a
> way around this?
- From: gregf
- Prev by Date: Re: mystery file showed up during defrag
- Next by Date: Re: unopend port 80
- Previous by thread: Volume
- Next by thread: Standby/GreyedOUT!!