Re: Vuescan, no uninstall?
- From: "Kenny" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:38:45 -0000
Thanks for the reply.
"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" <rick@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi Kenny,
> If it changes nothing, installs nothing, adds nothing to the startup
> group, and does not conflict with other software, then yes you can simply
> delete it. I would rename it for a short time, then delete it if no
> conflicts occur.
> Best of Luck,
> Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP
> Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
> "Kenny" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Installed a trial version of this:
>> Doesn't work with my scanner so decided to get rid of it. Problem is it
>> doesn't have an Uninstall option and doesn't appear in Add/Remove
>> Their site says:
>> "VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your
>> operating system and all other scanner software will continue to
>> It simply puts a folder in the root of C:
>> Question is can I simply delete this folder?
>> Using XP Pro with SP2.
>> Kenny Cargill
- Prev by Date: Re: Cascading folders on Start Menu / My Computer
- Next by Date: Re: Unable to startup/boot
- Previous by thread: Re: Vuescan, no uninstall?
- Next by thread: Re: Cascading folders on Start Menu / My Computer