Re: Adabas D 12.01 notification to install, Why??

Michael Hobbs wrote:

> My Computer runs XP-pro. Today when I started the machine I received a
> notification that I need to Install or upgrade Adabas D 12.01. Google
> tells me this is a large database program. I am suspicious that what I
> am looking at is a Trojan. Now whenever I do a restart the same window
> shows up. What should I do?
> In the meantime I am logging off to scan my pc again....

IIRC, Adabas provides a database function. Do you have something like
OpenOffice or another office suite program that has a database? If so,
open that program and look at its options to see if it has an update
check enabled.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers