Re: how can I find ports

Hi Casey,

Properties of the firewall normally. Right click your connection, click
properties. On the advanced tab click on the firewall settings. If you are
using another firewall product, you will need to read their help files, but
it's likely going to be under the tools/options/preferences.

Also, if you use a router, you may need to log into it and check/set port
forwarding or port triggering.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/