I don't have a calculator!

From: konyx (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/27/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:23:43 -0700

For some reason, my computer does not have the Microsoft
calculator on my Win XP. Can I download it from
somewhere? What can be done?? I don't have my install
disk.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I dont have a calculator!
    ... "konyx" wrote in message ... > For some reason, my computer does not have the Microsoft ... > calculator on my Win XP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Security update dated March 2001 for WIN98 SE
    ... The Microsoft description for the update said it was 127 kb ... and would take 1 minute to download at 28.8 kb/s. ... know the reason for this descrepancy and should the update ... bre installed even though there is a significant descrepancy? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
    ... Microsoft Office Professional Free Download ... Microsoft Products Updates Computer Download Software ...
    (sci.geo.petroleum)
  • MICROSOFT DOWNLOAD
    ... Download Microsoft Word ... Microsoft Word Free Trial Download ... Free Download Of Microsoft Powerpoint ... Download Microsoft Office For Free ...
    (sci.engr.civil)
  • Re: yahoo messanger?2
    ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...