command failure and ms-dos

From: Bill Slifer (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:02:27 -0700

After reinstalling XP professional after a worm mishap
the command under the start run failed to work and the
shortcuts to ms-dos programs also failed. Are the
problems related? Is there a fix?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fenster versenken, wie?
    ... Shortcuts for taking Pictures of the Screen ... Go to Computer Command + Shift + c ... Close folder Command + Up Arrow ... Turn on full keyboard access Ctrl + F1 ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)
  • Re: Overtaxed on moving day
    ... >> And moving a stash six dungeon levels is not far at all. ... >> you know the move '_' command? ... use the shortcuts to go to the nearest ... Because the help command is for help, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Citrix Pen Test,
    ... Citrix effectively presents the desktop as a web page. ... shortcuts are really just images on that web page. ... get a command prompt too. ... > to the remote server through Citrix and run the application. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Quick Print in Word 2007
    ... multiple keystroke shortcuts; what it does is list the same command twice, each with one of the shortcuts. ... At a quick glance, though, I don't see some keystroke shortcuts that I know exist, such as the en and em dashes. ... then under "Macros in" select "Word commands", then select "ListCommands" for macro name, and choose "All Word commands" in the next dialogue, you will get a new document with a table of all the commands showing built-in keyboard shortcuts. ... I suspect once I did the pasting, the code no longer appeared in the document and hence didn't show up when I printed the key assignments. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Quick Print in Word 2007
    ... It lists only "commands," not characters. ... each with one of the shortcuts. ... At a quick glance, though, I don't see some keystroke shortcuts ... maximum of one per command so not Ctrl+W). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)