netcfg.hlp

From: t.darwish (isatarik_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/16/04

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:22:59 -0800

I am in Spain and I have an ADSL internet service.Since
yesterday whenever I try to connect to the internet I get a
message that file "netcfg.hlp" can not be found.I did not
delete anything since yesterday.I located the file on the
internet using a dial up connection and Movell advices on
how to imstall the file but I can not get to "Windows
program manager" with Windows XP in order to follow
Novells' instructions.
What is the equivalent of "Windows Program Manager" in XP?

Relevant Pages

  • I think I have been hijacked.
    ... I am running windows xp on my Compaq Presario and Toshiba laptop, ... An internet connection appears to have been added through a USB. ... R - Registry, StartPage/SearchPage changes ... Fixed crashing bug on certain Win2000 and WinXP systems at O23 listing ...
  • Re: Please help with pop-ups!!
    ... Sometimes I'm not on the internet ... A1) No. Microsoft NEVER sends emails with security update attachments. ... pages where you can access Windows Update, download patches, or request ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Built in Admin account added
    ... system properly before putting it back on the internet. ... where to get a firewall and antivirus program are all below: ... Keep in mind during the investigation that this might NOT be a hacker ... You can also use the NETSTAT -A command that comes with Windows to look at ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Will computers ever be as simple and reliable as a refrigerator?
    ... The problem is that a refrigerator does ONE thing.. ... Your computer is not connected to the Internet. ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
  • Re: Will computers ever be as simple and reliable as a refrigerator?
    ... > The problem is that a refrigerator does ONE thing.. ... Your computer is not connected to the Internet. ... You don't need a firewall - because you don't have any ... > using Windows XP "prettifications". ...