Filter keys on logon desktop (login screen)

From: Alex Stankovic (Stankovic_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/14/04

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 02:22:11 -0700

Hi all,
it's Windows XP SP1 box. I activated filter keys and applied it to logon
desktop (i.e. login screen, the box is on domain so you need to hit
ctrl-alt-del to login) - by mistake, of course.

Now the keyboard input is filtered, it doesn't allow multiple keys action, I
cannot login to the system at all.

Windows shortcut that apparently can toggle the feature (hit right shift key
8 times) doesn't make any difference. The box is a laptop?!

I tried USB keyboards etc. attached but they are also filtered.

Any suggestions? I can boot into WinPE like environment to hack the system,
do you know which files and/or registry keys are responsible for Filter Keys
feaure?

Will also ask IT staff to perform SMS session on it, the other idea is WinXP
Remote Assistance...

Alex ;((((