Re: USB Installation

From: Michael Solomon \(MS-MVP Windows Shell/User\) (user_at_#notme.com)
Date: 04/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:37:31 -0700

Help us to help you by giving us more information.

Exactly what do you mean, do you mean you are having problems installing a
USB device, a USB port or some other issue and what precisely is the
problem?

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
"Victor Femi - Fred" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have problems installing the USB on this notebook & i
> do need help
> Thanks while i expect a response.
> Ciao

Relevant Pages

  • Re: USB vs Firewire vs Parallel port.
    ... > I have run out of USB 2.0 ports and I have several possible solutions. ... > card or a USB 2.0 card. ... I have no problems installing the cards. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: USB vs Firewire vs Parallel port.
    ... > I have run out of USB 2.0 ports and I have several possible solutions. ... > card or a USB 2.0 card. ... I have no problems installing the cards. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • USB vs Firewire vs Parallel port.
    ... I have run out of USB 2.0 ports and I have several possible solutions. ... CompUSA is having a sale on either a Firewire ... card or a USB 2.0 card. ... I have no problems installing the cards. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • USB vs Firewire vs Parallel port.
    ... I have run out of USB 2.0 ports and I have several possible solutions. ... CompUSA is having a sale on either a Firewire ... card or a USB 2.0 card. ... I have no problems installing the cards. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: iomega 2TB external USB drive
    ... hdc: drive not ready for command ... usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 21 ...
    (Debian-User)