HELP! What is "Ping:transmit failed,error code 1314" ???

From: Shezza (shezza0_0_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/12/04

    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:48:55 GMT

    Hi all - I'm getting the following error message when I try to ping
    anything...

    Pinging 192.168.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
    Ping:transmit failed,error code 1314
    Ping:transmit failed,error code 1314
    Ping:transmit failed,error code 1314
    Ping:transmit failed,error code 1314
    Ping statistics for 192.168.0.1:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

    And I can't connect to anything at all (I'm using a different computer at
    the moment).

    Please help! What is this error code? And how can I fix it??? By the way,
    I'm using Windows 2000.

    Thanks in advance!