Can the number of printers mapped per client be limited?

From: Zac (Zac.O.Matic_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/31/05

Date: 31 Jan 2005 13:28:17 -0800

Is there any way to limit the number of printers the TS server will map
per client? In other words, if a client with 20 printers installed on
his computer connects to my TS server, I want the server to only map a
virtual printer for his default printer instead of all 20.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Zac

Relevant Pages

  • RE: SBS2003 - Exchange online; file synch offline
    ... reinstall the Client Deployment component on the Server", ... the problematic workstation into the SBS Domain. ... automatically obtain an IP address from the DHCP on the SBS Server, ... >> Printers and Faxes, click Add a printer, click Next, select "A network ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: HP officejet 5610
    ... As far as I know none support ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... Virtual Client Solutions ... printers, assuming the client is Vista SP1 or XP SP3 with RDP Client 6.1. ...
  • [NEWS] Sauerbraten Engine Multiple Vulnerabilities (Exploit)
    (Securiteam)
  • [NEWS] Cube Engine Multiple Vulnerabilities (Exploit)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The problem, which affects both server and clients, is that this code ... C] Clients Crash through Invalid Map ... client tries to load an invalid map file it will exit immediately showing ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Terminal server remote printing
    ... Doug provides an incredible resource and there is a newsletter that every Citrix admin should subscribe to. ... I do see where the RDP client printers were mapped and then disconnected ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... If I use the same client going to the same Citrix ...