scepol.log File Size = 226 MEG (What???)

From: David Reed (dreed_at_no.spam.please.srdcorp.com)
Date: 11/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:45:43 -0500

Hi All,

I am struggling to find a problem with my Windows 2000 Server, which also
acts as the primary server for our network.

I notice that on the C: partition, I am down to 364 meg of available free
space. While I was trying to find a way to free up some space, I found this
file:

scepol.log

This file is 226 MEG by itself. And I don't know what it is doing, or why
it is there.

Is this something I can delete safely? What is it? Why is it there?

Also, if anyone can recommend any OTHER .log files I can safely delete,
please let me know.

Thank-you so much,

--
David Reed