Re: change PC's DNS settings to dynamic via logon scrip in Nvell environment

Hi,

thanks for your reply, is there not a way that i can put all
adminidtrator details of the loacl PC on a script and the poing to the
NETSH command...

thanks

Dave Patrick wrote:
You might give this a go.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/psexec.mspx

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<alfyalf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Firstly thank you for your reply....

I am aware of this command and it does work if you save it as a batch
file and run it from ie desktop when you are logged on as an
administrator. my question is that i would like to run this command as
a user (with no admin rights) is logging on to the desktop i.e a
script. Is there a way of entering all administrator credntials on a
batch file or vb script to run and then point to the NETSH command to
run and make the required change.

thanks

alf

.