Re: RRAS and Passive FTP.

From: Jim.J (sam_at_mxweaver.com)
Date: 06/12/04

Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:27:04 +0100

Thanks for the reply, i realise i can edit IIS to restrict the ports but i
still willl need about 2000 open to allow for this busy server. I started
the Aplication layer gateway but it made no difference. Passive FTP was
still blocked by RRAS. Do you have a link to a specific kbase related to
passive FTP and RRAS or anything that can help me? Thanks again.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/sag_RRAS-Ch2-Adv_16.htm