RE: print spooler stops or hangsup on 2000 server

From: Yuri (Yuri_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/17/04

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:01:03 -0700

Yes, this hotfix is planing to be included in SP5. However, unless the
symptom you received is SAME as what described in this article. You may use
some other methods to troubleshoot this problem. See this article:

How to Troubleshoot Windows 2000 Printing Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;260142