Re: Netmon Gui in 2003

To run the Network Monitor, go to Administrative Tools>Network Monitor.

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
I have done that but there is no Netmon.exe or menu items to actually start the Graphical Interface.
"Robert L [MS-MVP]" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eNf5ALEwFHA.2516@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
How to install Network Monitor in Windows 2003

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
How do you install the Network Monitor Gui on a Win2k3 Server? It used to be
built in on 2000 Server, is there something I'm missing?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VPN file access
    ... which is set by the router VPN configuration i think. ... server name or FQDN name. ... E-mail\Configure Remote Access, and select VPN access in the Remote Access ... 0x2F if you are looking in Network Monitor). ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot access network share
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ...
  • Re: limited or no connectivity
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ...
  • Re: Cant logon 2003 SBS domain
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... netdiag takes 5 minutes to get the results; network mapping take long to map. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Unable to network, how do I put my address bk into new compute