Re: network share

From: Jordan Samulaitis (jordan_at_jvsDELETEnetworks.com)
Date: 12/06/04

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:04:28 -0600

With this 2000 Pro workstation, he does not use a username/password to login
the workstation, how can I find out which useraccount he is using?

Regards,
Jordan

"Guillermo" <gmozavala@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> create a username and password in the w2k machine that matches the
username
> and password with which you login in the win 98 machine.
>
> guillermo
>
> "Jordan Samulaitis" <jordan@jvsDELETEnetworks.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have setup a new 98 machine under the workgroup Network.
> >
> > Within this workgroup is another 2000 pro workstation, when I try
> connecting
> > to the 2000 Pro worksation it is asking for a //computername/IPC$ share
> > password.
> >
> > Where can I find this IPC$ share password on the 2000 box? I have looked
> all
> > over, we do not know the IPC$ share password.
> >
> > Thanks in Advance,
> > Jordan

Relevant Pages

  • Computer Restarts
    ... My computer restarts when I click on my username to login. ... Please Write back if any one knows how to fix this. ... Well thanks, and Regards. ...
  • Re: query users group
    ... > Given a username, is there a unix command to acquire their associated group? ... where "yourname" is a login name. ... Regards, ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: create login for existing database user
    ... I assume that you have the login already exists in SQL Server. ... Let's say username: user login_name: login ... Regards.. ... > success. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: ftp.sco.com not accepting anonymous logins?
    ... > site is asking me for a username & password. ... > login fails. ... Regards wj ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • Problem handling Login control Authenticate event
    ... login process. ... required for login… they have a username, password, and another “location ... and when the extra input field is submitted ... for the users where this concatenation of the two input field ...