Re: Files and Folders Reappear After Deletion in a Cached Profile

See tip 3160 » How do I use Group Policy to delete locally cached copies of roaming profiles?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

To clean up the existing mess, use tip 6360 » How can I remove old profiles from my workstations?