Re: Time changing back

Thank you making that patch - it worked perfectly on our Domain Controller
so now all our Windows 2000 machines are back to getting the proper time :-)

Best!
Marvin

"Andrew Rossmann" <andysnewsreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.win2000.general and a copy
was sent to the cited author.]

In article <7D0D2D9D-D65E-4B22-948F-E5B508AF6282@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
rocketz21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
On all our Windows 2000 pcs, if we change the time for dst, it
automatically
changes back about 30 minutes later.

Anyone have any experience or problems with this.

That is because it is synchronizing with some server. You need to use
the inteliadmin patch, or the more basic TZEDIT (after using TZEDIT,
change your timezone to anything else, then change it back so it flushes
out and refreshes all needed keys.)

http://www.intelliadmin.com/DaylightSavingNotice.asp?
File=DaylightSavingFix.exe

law!!