DIFF utility?

I thought DIFF was a built-in Windows utility but when I loaded up a DOS
prompt Windows reports that it can't find anything called DIFF. Can
anyone recommend a utility to find differences between two text files?

  • Configurability whats the Differents
    ... I am buying a router for the first time to protect my ... and I see that there is a big price ... I can not find the tech diff. ... Dos someone ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Routers $50 - $5000
    ... I am buying a router for the first time to protect my ... and I see that there is a big price ... I can not find the tech diff. ... Dos someone ...
  • Re: DIFF utility?
    ... Rick Charnes wrote: ... prompt Windows reports that it can't find anything called DIFF. ... anyone recommend a utility to find differences between two text files? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)