Re: 16-bit application permission error
- From: "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:31:19 +0100
Steve Parry wrote:
i got the error when execute the .com ro 16-bit exe files
c:\windows\system32\..........\----.com is a 16-bit application. you do
not have permissions to execute 16-bit applications.check your
permissions with your system administrator.
any one give the solutions,
thanks in advance,
<Group Policy Editor opens>
Prevent access to 16 bit applications.
This needs to be disabled or set to Not Configured to be able to access 16
Also make sure you have the following files on your PC
If you don't have them, then copy those files from a working computer,
they're not machine specific in most cases, although a some programs add
their own lines to them.
If you don't have one or both of those files you can have problems
accessing 16-bit subsystems.
Steve Parry BA(Hons) MCP
- Prev by Date: Re: 0x0000007B (0x81FF6DB0, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
- Next by Date: Windows 2000 workgroup not visible in NT environment
- Previous by thread: Re: 16-bit application permission error
- Next by thread: Windows 2000 workgroup not visible in NT environment