Concatenation in batch files

Hi.

Maybe my question will be stupid, but I am trying to concatenate some
strings in a list without success. My batch file has a loop through all
the files of a folder:

FOR %%a in (C:\Images\*.jpg)

I need to create a variable that stores the returned filenames
separated by an space, this way:
Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg

After that I will pass this variable as an argument to an executable.

How can I do that kind of concatenation?

Thanks,
Robert Scheer

  • Re: Concatenation in batch files
    ... Maybe my question will be stupid, but I am trying to concatenate some ... My batch file has a loop through all ... goto:EchoResults ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Global styling of web part "title bars"?
    ... Then used the following batch file to concatenate sps-local.css to each ... each of the MS css files ... > left cell of the two-cell WP header and the one we're most interested in. ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: shell script
    ... Is there a way to concatenate the output from two commands into a single ... line in a batch file? ... Tom Lavedas ...
  • shell script
    ... Is there a way to concatenate the output from two commands into a single line in a batch file? ...
  • Re: Startup Script but wait for SQL to start
    ... Main batch file: ... @echo off ... if Errorlevel 1 goto Loop ... And it sucessfully starts up the Indexer. ...