Re: Shutdown initiated by \ lsass.exe terminated unexpectedly co

Asif fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

> Steve,
> Your post does nothing to solve the problem, I can't log into windows
> so can't use any of tools or suggestions.

http://www.pchell.com/virus/sasser.shtml

If you do not have shutdown.exe then goto

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/PsShutdown.html

and use PsShutdown.exe in the same manner as described for shutdown.exe

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://www.petitiononline.com/X30WM5/petition.html

  • Re: iPhone issues just keep piling up
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... regular habit of trolling around Windows forums to find Windows ... problems and posting about them in CSMA, ... If you're asking about Mac advocates posting about Windows ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: General Misc. Questions re VB6
    ... In particular Steve's last post to me served to finally get me past the most frustrating blocks; my sincere thanks to Steve and everyone else who has been so helpfull; I know I can be pretty thick, ... But is there a better way to quickly erase several textboxes without having to explicitly type the txtName.Text="" for each one? ... drop-down shows an interesting collection of grays and 2 colors but not the at least 16 windows colors I would have expected. ... Not sure why you're getting only two colours, unless it's windows screen colours. ...
  • Re: iPhone issues just keep piling up
    ... Steve de Menawrote: ... regular habit of trolling around Windows forums to find Windows ... problems and posting about them in CSMA, ... If you're asking about Mac advocates seeking out information about ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Mac advocacy again: Springer changes to Mac
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... Macs are more user friendly than other computers ... It also said they'll be running OS X, Windows Vista and Windows XP on ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Windows 7 email program?
    ... Steve, that would be terrific - especially if I could drag a folder that had sub-folders in it, and have it retain the structure. ... But how can I run Outlook Express on that same machine that has Windows Mail, ... If you want you mail back to OE, just create a new folder in OE, open that folder to show its empty message list, and then drag the eml files from WinMail overtop the OE folder message list and drop them. ... using WLM as the default but able to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)