Re: Shutdown initiated by \ lsass.exe terminated unexpectedly code 1

Asif fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.mspx

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://www.petitiononline.com/X30WM5/petition.html

  • Re: Windows problem ... not sure where to start
    ... >> Originally my problem started when the computer would just up and reboot. ... >> The error message that came up asked me if I wanted to report the error to ... >> some windows feature was missing and that the computer rebooted. ... make sure there isn't a disk in the floppy drive (very common ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to make mac shut down faster ?
    ... to tell it to reboot into Windows and then walk away while it does so ... I know about being able to set the default boot partition to ... Changing the default every time you reboot is more hassle than ... I solved that by putting LILO on a floppy and setting the thing up so that floppy-in booted Linux and floppy-out booted Windows. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: LSASS Memory Issue
    ... Firstly I tried a reboot on both boxes, after 2-3hrs lsass jumped to over ... the zone recreated it then windows added all the records automatically. ... "Mathieu CHATEAU" wrote: ...
  • Re: Why would select be slow?
    ... so data didn't arrive to the system and reboot (or drivrer's ... I have some apps that do interprocess communication. ... These applications have worked fine on Windows ... XP boxes the application times out. ...