Re: Physical Memory Dump
- From: Bob I <birelan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:26:34 -0500
Select 1E in the left-hand pane of the link below http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm
I get this error messge in blue screen recently as below:
Stop: 0x0000001E (0xc0000005, 0x8306694A, 0x00000001, 0x00000002)
Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group.
Then, my computer hanged. I needed to restart my computer. Please help me.
- Prev by Date: Re: How can I configure Windows Explorer to open with a) folders visible; b) in a given directory; and c) using a keyboard "hotkey" combination?!
- Next by Date: Re: Not able to see the pictures
- Previous by thread: Re: Ejecting IDE Hard Drives
- Next by thread: logoff and shutdown fails