Re: Physical Memory Dump

Select 1E in the left-hand pane of the link below
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

Joe wrote:

I get this error messge in blue screen recently as below:

Stop: 0x0000001E (0xc0000005, 0x8306694A, 0x00000001, 0x00000002)
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group.

Then, my computer hanged. I needed to restart my computer. Please help me.

  • "Registry File Failure"
    ... Beginning dump of physical memory. ... Physical memory dump complete. ... Contact your system administrator or technical support ... My hardware tech support says that I have to reformat my ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: exception processing message c00000013
    ... Technical information is on the line above the stop messages. ... dump of physical memory, physical memory dump completed contact system ... admistrator or tech support group for further assistance is below the ... physical memory dump completed ...
  • Re: stop error screen
    ... disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver ... Physical memory dump complete. ... Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further ...
  • Re: First encounter with Blue Screen
    ... disable the driver or check with the ... Physical memory dump complete. ... Contact your system administrator or technical support group for ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: First encounter with Blue Screen
    ... If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. ... Physical memory dump complete. ... Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)