c:\program o c:\program1

Whenever I start up Windows 2000 Server i get a message that says:
"There is a file or folder on your computer
called "C:\Program" which could cause certain
applications to not function correctly. Renaming it
to "C:\Program1" would solve this problem. Would you like
to rename it now"

What is the problem???

  • RE: Windows server 2003 SP1
    ... steps to install a Windows XP at the end of this reply for your reference. ... to a folder on another disk partition or a shared folder on an internal ... Install SBS 2003 server. ... to perform a parallel installation of Windows XP on the same ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: login/logoff Report
    ... On the client PC I do see the logoff script run in the logoff window. ... also run gpupdate /force on the server and client. ... was also able to edit this file in the shared folder. ... Server 2003, Windows XP Professional, or Windows 2000 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Hey Ronx are you available
    ... files...like a folder but with special other junk to make it work as a web. ... I guess one I figure this issue out then frontpage will start to work. ... install on Windows XP Pro with IIS 5 I must have missed the message the ... web server you cannot publish to the web server - there is no need to ...
  • Re: Windows File Protection
    ... reinstalling Windows 2003 SP2 may be the answer if it asks for the CD again ... (and then reinstall any security updates released since SP2). ... Do you have a folder: C:\windows\ServicePackFiles? ... Then when the server suggests i have the wrong CD, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Service Pack 2 Install Problems
    ... Other Windows files are corrupted or missing. ... The hidden attribute is set for the %Windir% folder or one of its ... Visit following website to download Windows 2003 Server SP2: ... Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)