RE: Issues following Windows 2000 Update Rollup

We are experiencing the same problems here with the Windows 2000 SP4 Update
Rollup 1 and printing services. We installed MS05-035, MS05-036, and the
Update Rollup 1 to our only Win2K print server. Upon reboot we could not
print to network printers on the server from workstation nor directly from
the console. Rebooted one more time just in case. Still cannot print to any
network printer on that server. Can browse the printer list and successfully
install new printers on workstation, but cannot print from any application
nor print a test page. Uninstalled the Update Rollup 1 and restarted, still
experiencing problems.

I could not find the key listed below by "lukesh" either.

Any other suggestions?

.