Task Scheduler Last Result Code 0xc0000005

From: Sleurhutje (sleurhutje_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/03/04

Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:17:00 +0200

Hi,

I've scheduled my backup using NTBackup.EXE. This works fine when the batch
(.cmd file) is executed from a DOS box. But when scheduled the job results
in a Last Result Code 0xc0000005 and the backup is never started (although
NTBackup.EXE starts and stops).

What's wrong? Useraccount and password are correct and verified over and
over again. Batches start scheduled because this is tested by writing text
to a log from the same batch. The account is able to log on as a batch job
and as a service through policies.

Jeroen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Need Recommendations for Back Up Program
    ... Subject: Schedule Batch file-How To? ... Maybe a little different because your wanting to backup to a 2nd PC on a network. ... I'm referring to how I use the Windows XP command to backup all files and folders ... I use the xcopy.exe command in a batch file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Need Recommendations for Back Up Program
    ... Subject: Schedule Batch file-How To? ... I'm referring to how I use the Windows XP command to backup all ... I use the xcopy.exe command in a batch file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Rechner per Kommandozeile (batch) entsperren
    ... if exist Steuerdatei goto backup ... Stell deine Batch unter geplante Task ein. ... So findet die Batch auf dem USB-Stick ímmer automatisch das vom System für den Stick vergebene LW. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.win2000.sonstiges)
  • Re: Rechner per Kommandozeile (batch) entsperren
    ... nach Backup herunterfahren ... Stell deine Batch unter geplante Task ein. ... gebe diese meinen Batch-Dateien immer nur mit. ... daraus immer eine EXE. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.win2000.sonstiges)
  • Re: NTBackup will not schedule.
    ... > a scheduled backup job with the ntbackup.exe wizard. ... I would much prefer being able to schedule tasks from a Remote ... scheduled from Remote Desktop was a batch file... ...