Re: File unremovable

"Mhaxx" <supermhaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:u1Wr0BdJIHA.1164@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Under:

C:\Documents and Settings\MYUSERNAME\Impostazioni locali\Temporary
Internet
Files\Content.IE5\N3JGPQHL

I can't delete a file named something like
1604104820@Top,Bottom,HalfBanner.... Why?

I can't delete it because even if I click on "Delete" from the menu "File"
nothing happens! I can't rename it because nothing happens, I can't move
it
because nothing happens.. why? I tried to remove from MS-DOS console but I
coundn't.

Any idea?

Mhaxx

- What is the full file name?
- What happens when you try to delete the file from a Command Prompt?
- What happens when you delete the file with its Short File Name?

To see the Short File Name, type this command:
dir /x "C:\Documents and Settings\MYUSERNAME\Impostazioni locali\Temporary
Internet Files\Content.IE5\N3JGPQHL\1604*.*"

.