Re: How to add 'HOSTS file type' records to AD DNS

Thanks, that worked a treat. I bow down to you...

I did consider doing that, (honest!) but I thought there may be a better way
as this could soon fill up your DNS MMC with a whole bunch of odd's and
sod's if you have a number of records to add.

It would be useful if there was a 'everything else' type record or somekind
of wildcard, so that any other record that is not listed explictly is
forwarded on to your external forwarders. That way, I could have used just
the one forward lookup zone. Oh well, it's working fine now.

Thanks again.

zerodayz

.