Re: DNS problem?

I think you need to create a new host record and call it www , give it the
IP of your website and it should resolve OK.

"bill s via WinServerKB.com" <u11575@uwe> wrote in message
> I set up a network with Win2000 server and things seem fine. I added a
> forwarder in DNS and it seems there is only one problem.
> We cannot access our web site, even with the IP address,
> Internal domain is bgcmeriden.org and we farm out the web site which is
the
> same. I understand this is not a problem. We are able to access ANY OTHER
> SITE with no problem at all. I can access our web site from any PC outside
> the network, in other words at home. It's just the web site we farm out to
> someone we cannot access from within the internal network. Any ideas????
>

> --

  • Re: Missing FTP link
    ... and that you should change it to My Network Places. ... I tried to load it to the site but got the error msg "cannot connect to ... Protocol) web site through a fire wall/proxy server and the proxy ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Missing FTP link
    ... and that you should change it to My Network Places. ... I tried to load it to the site but got the error msg "cannot connect to ... Protocol) web site through a fire wall/proxy server and the proxy settings ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Anyone ever used this service? Free prizes for playing WoW?
    ... network and who it's sending too, what registry entries or files it's ... Not being listed as unsafe doesn't make them safe. ... I will always bash any variation on "get paid to surf the net" type scheme, ... posts in this thread about the web site, you will find that the google ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Event Viewer >>> Warning >>> Userenv
    ... I downloaded the cleanup service that was suggested on the web site, ... I believe my network is all set up wrong and also, ... accepted SP2 too soon and should of studied up more on it, before downloading ...
  • DNS problem?
    ... I set up a network with Win2000 server and things seem fine. ... Internal domain is bgcmeriden.org and we farm out the web site which is the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)