Re: schtasks

Hi Jerold,

by adding "U Fred /P password" to the schtasks run ... command ; I get the
following error

ERROR: Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user,
using more than one user name, are not allo
wed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource
and try again..

on the machine I issued this command I was login as Joe (not Fred), will
this be the problem?

.