Re: Problem establish trust between NT4 and W2K3 AD

They were probably both on the same subnet and broadcasting resolved it for
you. Do both the NT4 and Windows 2003 have wins clients loaded and pointing
to the wins server?

>From the windows 2003 dc can you ping the netbios name of the pdc and the dc
itself? From the pdc can you ping the dc and the pdc with the netbios name?

I don't know if the following would impact it or not but wondering about smb
signing?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555038

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811497&FR=1&PA=1&SD=HSCH

.