Global Catalogs in Multiple Domain forest
- From: "DV" <clubv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Nov 2005 00:30:49 -0800
A very quick question for you gurus. I read that GC's are required per
My question is: Can a DC that belongs to one domain query GC's in
another domain for universal groups etc..?
Example: If i have 2 domains in my forest: domain1.company.com and
domain2.company.com and i have 2 or more sites. If in one of those
sites, i place 1 DC for domain1.company.com and 1 DC for
domain2.company.com and then only make one of those DC's a GC, will the
other DC be able to query the GC in the same site or will it try to
find a GC in the same domain to query.
Thank you for your time and i appreciate your responses.
- Prev by Date: Problem Attempting To Deploy Standard Wallpaper with Active Desktop and AD
- Next by Date: Searching for multi-DNWithString value
- Previous by thread: Problem Attempting To Deploy Standard Wallpaper with Active Desktop and AD
- Next by thread: Re: Global Catalogs in Multiple Domain forest