Visual Studio reproducible error but how to fix it? "already a command handler"

I can reproduce this error by dropping a context menu on my form and editing its items using the built-in dialog. But I don't know what's causing it or how to fix it.

The project has been in production for a year, and now three months' worth of enhancements cannot be put into production because I am unable to add a context menu to the form with the designer barfing:

There is already a command handler for the menu command '5efc7975-14bc-11cf-9b2b-00aa00573819 : 17'

Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.762 (SP .050727-7600)

Is there a service pack that fixes this error?

Thanks

  • Re: Counter space for Festool is increasing..
    ... In a shop that mass produces furniture/ cabinets, ... Now, with THAT context, look at the Festool system. ... tools is to be used into ONE cord - no Gordian Knot of power cords ... paid for them so may be a bit more careful with them than a production ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (whats really safe ?)
    ... Their response: Tests on animals are not an accurate prediction of how a substance effects humans. ... That people make either ill-advised statements or that others may take statements out of context or simply try to find any weakness in one is also a fact of life. ... As purely a point of reference, I'm guessing you don't have any involvement w/ agricultural production nor in the production of a major portion of your own? ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Command Handler
    ... >show the context menu. ... Rather than OnRButtonDown, use OnContextMenu - which should also work ... >point where the context menu popped up inside the command handler. ... Don't forget keyboard users! ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Roundup For Weeds, Or... ? (whats really safe ?)
    ... Their response: ... ill-advised statements or that others may take statements out of context ... involvement w/ agricultural production nor in the production of a major ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: questions
    ... television programme is the section at or near the beginning where the title and main cast members are displayed: ... The sentence would make sense to me in the context of film or TV production but not elsewhere. ...
    (alt.usage.english)