Unknown Software Exception 0x40000015

Hello,
I have been using Visual Studio 2005 for several months now at my
job and suddenly started getting these errors:

"Application Error : The exception unknown software exception
(0x40000015) occurred in the application at location 0x63dab4ff.

Click on OK to terminate the program"

If I close the app and then reopen it, the same error will occur again
after a while. It seems to just happen at random. One thing I noticed

is that the app will tend to slow down, and the response from typing
and navigating around the interface will get slower. A few times just
before this error was thrown I got "out of memory" errors when I tried
to compile. I am working with C# applications and have plenty of RAM
on the computer (around 2 gigs) so I'm not sure exactly what is
happening. I recently installed some addons for PowerTCP but tried
uninstalling those and still no luck. I have tried a repair install, a

complete uninstall/reinstall and still nothing. Does anyone have any
ideas on how I could proceed? Thank you.

  • Unknown Software Exception 0x40000015
    ... The exception unknown software exception ... If I close the app and then reopen it, the same error will occur again ... uninstalling those and still no luck. ... I have tried a repair install, ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.general)
  • Re: systemtray.exe error message on 2003 terminal server
    ... Can you get a list of apps in the System Tray, try disabling one after the other to locate the app which is causing that error? ... "The exception unknown software exception occurred in the ...
  • Error when closing application
    ... Receiving an error when closing an application that contains the ... AxWebBrowser component, whenever I close the app: ... The exception unknown software exception occurred in the ...
  • Is this a hardware or software error?
    ... I have been getting the following type of error message in random ... applications: ... The exception Unknown Software Exception occurred in the ... SpyBot scans, and a repair install, it did not get fixed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)