RE: Unable to apply VS 2005 SP1
- From: "Moiz Ashraf Dhanji"<moizdhanji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:02:38 -0500
This is late reply but worth....
1) Start -> Programs -> Admin Tools -> Local Security Policy
2) Click on Software Restriction Policies
3) If it doesn't show anything, then, create new, otherwise, go to step 4.
4) Select "Enforcement" and press mouse right click, then, select
5) Select "All users except local administrators" & click OK.
6) Close the window & start installing the Visual Studio.
In order to do above exercise, you must login with administrator account.