Turning off parallel builds in VS2005?

Hi All,

We build a lot of our solutions unattended, from the command line. When
parallel builds are enabled, the project build console output is all mixed
up - making it almost readible when a project has build errors.

Is there any way to turn off parallel builds via command line? Then switch
it back when the build is done? Or is there any way I can keep the parallel
builds, but reformat the output similar to switching the IDE output window
to 'Build Order'?

Thanks in advance!
Corey Wirun

  • Re: C2960 config - What do the commands do
    ... To enable visible sequence numbering of system logging messages, use the service sequence-numbers command in global configuration mode. ... Configure the system to automatically switch to summer time. ... This sybnet has the same network address what main network (the subnetted one) but longer subnet mask ... For chassis with 64 MAC addresses, STP uses the extended system ID plus a MAC address to make the bridge ID unique for each VLAN. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: proposal: reswitch
    ... > which levels of loops and/or switches and/or ... socket -server command ?-myaddr addr? ... You've got the quick-exit (break, no string), the fall-through to next ... -switch option), then it'd be the nth switch. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • voice activated Windows shortcuts
    ... It works if the command pause is set to .1 seconds and the ... dictation while in Command Mode and AFAIK there's no hotkey to switch ... switching between windows does not ... back space (click, Backspace, Space) ...
    (comp.speech.research)
  • voice activated Windows shortcuts
    ... It works if the command pause is set to .1 seconds and the ... dictation while in Command Mode and AFAIK there's no hotkey to switch ... switching between windows does not ... back space (click, Backspace, Space) ...
    (comp.speech.users)
  • Re: expect question
    ... request to block this command without having to spend excessive time coading ... these devices typically have a very complex shell / command line interface ... code releases causes the switch to roll over [service affecting to ... I'll look at these example terminal emulators in more detail and decide ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)