VS 2005, virtual keys stops working

In Visual Studio 2005:

Every now and then, at least one time a day, my virtual keys (almost all) on
the keyboard stops to work. All keys that outputs text seems to work fine,
like a-z, 0-9 etc. Even Shift+1 and so on works. But keys like backspace,
arrows, home end, F-keys etc don't work.

When i switch to another program like notepad, all keys works fine. When I
switch back to devstudio, still the same fault. I have to restart Visual
Studio to get everything to work again.

Have anyone experienced this, and have anything found the explanation for
this? Is it a feature? Is it so that I accidently hit some
shortcut-key-combination that causes this?

Thanks in advance
Herman

  • Re: F1 & F2 Keys in Windows Mobile 5.0
    ... Visual Studio .NET 2003 for Windows Mobile 5.0 device with keypad. ... It looks like that F1 and F2 keys are not getting registered successfully. ...
  • Re: Newsreader: Best of the bunch?
    ... I'm talking about COMMON functions such as ... which gives me that, I'll switch to it. ... When I use another editor, I constantly hit wrong keys, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT Reptitive Strain Injury
    ... So far the doctors have offered nothing ... are reprogrammable and they have a cluster of keys under each thumb. ... Switch and don't look back. ... layouts) but if you already have problems you don't want to be tensing ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Shovel quit
    ... played with the keys? ... My bet, the Crane ... reveal a broken/loose wire, switch, etc. that will save me lots of money ... I did the diagnostics tests and Whirlpool's opinion was replace the motor. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: rebinding keys to functions
    ... The function keys for ... switch that switched off the internal speakers when you inserted ... a 3,5mm jack. ...
    (freebsd-questions)