VS 2005, virtual keys stops working
- From: "Herman Martinsson" <herman@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:34:00 +0100
In Visual Studio 2005:
Every now and then, at least one time a day, my virtual keys (almost all) on
the keyboard stops to work. All keys that outputs text seems to work fine,
like a-z, 0-9 etc. Even Shift+1 and so on works. But keys like backspace,
arrows, home end, F-keys etc don't work.
When i switch to another program like notepad, all keys works fine. When I
switch back to devstudio, still the same fault. I have to restart Visual
Studio to get everything to work again.
Have anyone experienced this, and have anything found the explanation for
this? Is it a feature? Is it so that I accidently hit some
shortcut-key-combination that causes this?
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: ItemTemplates messed up
- Next by Date: Re: ItemTemplates messed up
- Previous by thread: Changing file associations
- Next by thread: Why is search filtering stuck on 'sql server 2005'?