Annoying tip balloon for macro running in VS 2005

Hi.

I've recently installed Visual Studio 2005 Professionl,
and I'm using Visual C++ primarily.

There is no functionality for switch .cpp to corresponding .h. (and
vice versa)
Unfortunately, VS 2005 added only .cpp -> .h, but no way to return to
..cpp. :-(

So I've used my own macro for .h <-> .cpp switching.
It dose works well since Visual Studio .NET.

What I'm VERY annoying in VS 2005,
tip balloon in tray area is pop on every time running macro!!
Until version 2003, there is no poping balloon for macro running.

Since running the macro (switching .cpp and .h) very frequently,
I have serious trouble with this popping balloon.

Tip balloon says like this:

"Visual Studio .NET macros
To stop the macro from running, double-click the spinning cassette.
Click here to notto show this balloon again."

I've clicked the balloon. But it shows again again again.
Help me from this popping balloon.

You may try this by double-clicking any sample macros in macro
explorer.

Thanks in advance.

  • Re: fonts in markup balloons
    ... Balloon Text controls the ... I will also take you up on the macro offer, ... line and you have to finish editing in the Reviewing Pane. ... Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: about macro
    ... When you use Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 on a system that has an updated ... and the macro does not run. ... compatibility issues for the design-time engine of Microsoft Visual Studio ... Public Module RecordingModule ...
  • Change to BEGIN_CONNECTION_POINT_MAP in Visual Studio 7
    ... Studio 7 version of ATL that is causing compile problems in my code. ... The Visual Studio 6 macro definition looks like ... : public CBaseClass, ... BEGIN_CONNECTION_POINT_MAP macro look in the base class for the ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.atl)
  • RE: Hey, Window API?
    ... not enough actual parameters for macro ... warning C4229: anachronism used: modifiers on data are ignored ... Not using Pre-compiled header. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: Old Word 97 Macro
    ... I'm not quite following why you are using this macro in the first place.... ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ... Dim bln2 As Balloon ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)