How to create url link in debug output window?
- From: "Iliya" <my_working@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Nov 2005 03:48:51 -0800
When project building process is finished the output in a build window
usually ends with something like:
"Build log was saved at
The last is the real link to some html file.
Is there any way to create similar link in output window using
ATLTRACE() or something similar?
- Prev by Date: RE: spell checking of comments in vs 2005
- Next by Date: how to batch compile .dsw
- Previous by thread: VS2003: Could not run the 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\VC#\CSharpProjectItems\CSharpAddClassWiz.vsz ?
- Next by thread: How to create url link in debug output window?