Re: Visual Studio .NET Spyware ?

"Cteniza" <cteniza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:%23oy%23PDpbFHA.3032@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Visual Studio version is 2003.
> MSDN help from DVD Full installation on HD

Is there any particular project type or template that generates this file,
or does it get created regardless of type? Can you give the path to it?
Try as I might, I cannot duplicate the file creation here.

--
Peter [MVP Visual Developer]
Jack of all trades, master of none.

  • Re: SharePoint not an option in Visual Studios 5.0
    ... Most SDKs don't magically create a new "project type" in Visual Studio ... unless they cite "Visual Studio Integration" as an option. ... Kit and Enterprise Content Management Starter Kit and when I launch ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: Smart Device Applications
    ... Visual Studio Express does not come with the "Smart Device" Project type. ... Iam new to smart device applications. ...  In other word,how do we access data from a smart device? ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: SharePoint not an option in Visual Studios 5.0
    ... Most SDKs don't magically create a new "project type" in Visual Studio unless they cite "Visual Studio Integration" as an option. ... Kit and Enterprise Content Management Starter Kit and when I launch ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: New Project Type
    ... Productivity add-ins for Visual Studio .NET ... "cankaya" escribió en el mensaje ... > add-in a new project type. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)