Datasource

I am a beginner with VS and .NET but not programming.
I was given many VS web applications to maintain and I need to develope some
new ones.

My question: I copied an aspx page and renamed it.
This page has all the features I need for a new page but I need to redirect
the datasource to another SQL db.
1. Do I redirect the entire page or each value on the page.
2. Would I be better off creatinga page from scratch. Obviously I'm trying
to avoid that and utilize what was already created.

Any direction would be appreciated.

  • Re: Post XML and Redirect
    ... I cant do that as the site I am programming is going to be an itegrated ... Store the data in a session variables and then do the redirect. ... I am looking to post XML data to a particular page and also redirect to ... I have coded a WebReqest code in page0 that posts the XML to the page1 ...
  • Responding to Security alserts
    ... I am programming in VB 6 using the WebBrowser control. ... they have redirected to another server for extended ... maintenance. ... Now when the form submit button is clicked and the redirect ...
    (microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Gas stations and Google
    ... I think that web sites can be programmed to check what Internet Service ... based on that -- like redirect a visitor to a foreign-language version ... Sounds like it's just a programming goof. ... But my guess would be it's just a programming goof. ...
    (rec.travel.usa-canada)
  • Re: trying to put objects in the request object using struts
    ... Description of the redirect attribute of the forward element: ... > the request object. ... I've never read any books about JSPs and such... ... redirect on the forward in the first place?): I am programming in a ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)